Winter-themed Roblox Terrain

Hey all,

Last night I had some fun in studio, so I randomly started doing a winter map! Most of it is Roblox Terrain.
Let me know what you think of the creation.

14 Likes

I really love the low poly theme there us noting to change.

2 Likes

I love this so much, especially the low poly theme! I would just say to make the connection from the water to land be more smooth as it looks a bit rough. But other than that it looks awesome!

2 Likes

The snowman feels a little out of place since the map looks pretty remote and snowmans can’t build themselves (unless of course there is magic there?). Other than that it looks pretty cool.

2 Likes

Looks good, except there are certain areas where snow shouldn’t be (very close to the water, and on certain crevasses of the mountain). If it’s supposed to be lower-detail, then I would say this is almost perfect.

1 Like

The beauty of color-changable terrain. At first I saw it and thought it may have been a low poly blend, but now seeing that its Roblox terrain, it’s pretty good.

1 Like

Thank you a lot. I try to keep stuff low poly, which makes everything easier to create. On the other side, there’s a lot you can do with low poly creations. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks a lot, this was a really fast build. Spent around 30 minutes on it. Thanks again.

I try to keep everything low poly, but thanks a lot for the feedback.

I’m trying to go all low poly on that little map. However, I appreciate your feedback and will do some changes to the map shortly.

Thanks a lot. Roblox Terrain is very, or shall I say “Extremely” underrated. There is so much you can do with it, specially when your doing low poly work.

Thanks for the feedback again.

You’re welcome! Have a great day.

1 Like

Wow! This is incredible! I love the terrain you made, it’s nice and low poly. I’d say you don’t need to change anything.

2 Likes