Wip gun, what do you think?

improved version of my old g18 and making 2 versions of it (g17 and g18 basically the g18 will have fire mode selector)

6 Likes

Looks pretty good! Are you planning on texturing it in the future?

not really, although going to use default roblox texture as I do not really know anything about texturing

1 Like

Well I look forward to seeing it then! Once thing I do suggest you add, however, is a trigger and some cool sights. You could even get fancy and add a cool laser to it if you wanted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

alright, please mind this is a wip so don’t worry I will be adding it soon

1 Like

Looking pretty good! Actual topology is looking a bit wonky though, are you using loop cuts to make details?

not the best edge flow but it’s a gun so not really necessary also going for a less detailed look to reduce lag but it’s all quads so good topology

also wdym?

The bottom’s a bit long, the rest is nice.

I traced the proportions and it looks pretty normal to me

That, or the top is too thin. I can’t tell.

1 Like

Hmm idk why but it bugs me that there are no iron sights :sweat_smile:. The iron sights are usually pretty small with a dot in the middle, like this.

1 Like

that’s why it’s wip lol read the post title at least

1 Like

Wait, how is it still WIP, you’ve had a month to practice finishing the gun. Something seems off.

I’ve never really updated this post or made progress and I wanted people to judge/critique what I currently had on my post instead of suggesting ideas (since I didn’t really ask for any)