Wispy Plugin! Stylize team create with an all in one plugin!

WispyIcon

Tired of studio looking dull and bland?
Want to make team create an enjoyable experience for your team?

Well look no further than the Wispy Plugin!

The Wispy Plugin is a plugin used to make a better studio experience in team create. The plugin comes with the following features:

1. A whole stylized chat widget for developers to communicate
    ChatShowcase

2. A roster of multiple tiny avatars to use for personalizing your studio camera

3. A music player that plays music through a community music folder in studio
    MusicShowcase
    (Note: Since the audio update has been released, it is best to use audios you and your team owns to gain access. You will most likely need to restart the plugin afterwards for the audio to play)

This plugin will be free as of now until the plugin price floor update is released, then the price will be raised to 100 robux. The source code will also be available on Github for anyone who wants to look at the plugin internally.

You can get the plugin here!

If you enjoy the plugin or want to request any features feel free to leave comments! :happy3:

40 Likes

Looks nice! I don’t think it fits me tho

It would be neat if you are able to use spotify’s API instead for music, since I don’t think most people listen to “roblox music”. However overall great work, keep it up!

2 Likes

People who bought Team Create with Hats now: :sob:

5 Likes

:eyes:

Cool plugin though you mentioned “multiple tiny avatars”, would be cool if you made it like Team Create hats with using your own Avatar accessories for it. Would make it tons more personal between creators.

Hello from the Ducklands server btw!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll definitely make note of that for later versions!

That sounds super cool, however I don’t know how Roblox would handle songs outside of the platform. Great suggestion though!

1 Like

Well it’s not entirely possible to play it through RobloxStudio, however it’s possible to control your music through the API. For example, skip, pause, repeat, etc.

2 Likes

This plugin is awesome! I’m going to make my cousin download it to use in team create with me.

2 Likes

How do I disable the Wispy is disabled during playtest message?

I think a feature like this would be cool, where when someone was clicking/hovering over a part it would show a beam with a highlight like this:

It should be pretty easy to do I think. I could open a PR, however I haven’t used Rojo in a very long time.

8 Likes

There is no way to get rid of it when testing, but I will make sure to add that option in the next update!

That sounds like a really cool idea! I will definitely take note of this for the next update to the plugin!

1 Like

is this still coming, as it never shows up and gets stuck on the topbar, in the way on ui space that i need for my game.

Sorry for the late response, I did just fix the problem with notifications taking up screen space during play tests. If you update the plugin it should be fixed now!

3 Likes

been using it yesterday, but what’s confusing me is how prev and next button were incorrectly functioning, the next button acts like the “Retry” button after i reached Position 1 and only prev was changing the list.

also is the playlist number sorting actually random?

1 Like

First off, thank you for using the plugin! :happy3:

I’ll look into what could possibly be causing this problem.

The forward and rewind buttons have been programmed to go up and down the audios inside of a folder in game.SoundService. Thank you for bringing this to my attention though!