Wolves world: how it works

Wolves world is a roleplay game where you play as both as a human, a feral wolf, a wolfdog and a rider wolf. It is a RP game where you can access only if you are 19+ or older. Also keep it in mind that this game is only a concept.

Art:

Map: the world where play in wolves world is on the island of wolvalis of my fictional world called universalis. The island is a semi natural and semi industrial where society can work together or play against each other. Bear in mind that fighting is only achievable through pvp mode.

Map:

Species of wolves: there are so many species of wolves in wolves world to choose from in the game, but some wolf species have to be paid with gamepasses or a vip gamepass.

Wolf species:

• feral wolf (all species).
  • wolfdog (all species).
  • rider wolf (all species).
  • wolf hybrid (all species).
    Accessories: for every wolf species there are accessories for roleplay, but some vip and gamepass accessories had to be paid with Robux (no real money).

Accessories:

• paw wear (all species).
  • torso clothes (all species).
  • head wear (all species).
  • collars (all species).

Pets: of course this game is not complete without pets.these are free and you don’t need to pay them with Robux, all you need to do is play for any given minute or log in the game for certain amount of days.

Pets:

• owl.
  • dog.
  • horse.
  • spider.
  • fox.

Old topic:

Please read this topic first before you respond.

1 Like

You shouldn’t upload your whole game concept, there always might be a game studio ready to snatch that idea and quickly make a game for profit.

3 Likes

I have to ask… why is it 19+? That raises many concerns.
The highest setting you can choose for a Roblox game is 17+, and 17+ experiences allow things like violence and cursing. Wanting to make your game 19+ implies you plan features that are adult and against the platform TOS.

3 Likes

I should change the age limit to 17+, but I need also to make sure no kids are going to play these games and simulations.

1 Like

You are right about that.though I may change the age limit to 17+ on my group, there will also be content thieves that snatch my ideas for profit, like i used to do it on Social media without being aware of my action.

1 Like

You are right about the TOS.I thought that 19+ was permissable, guess I was wrong about my studio being for 19+ people. Sorry for this inconvenience.

1 Like

I have changed the age limit to 17+ on my group, but the damage I posted on the dev forum is sadly done.
All because I thought that 19+ was not meant kids and that it was meant only for adults.
This is not a dramatization of this reply.
This might be very bad, and I knew my actions should never be forgiven and forgotten.

1 Like

I also decided to remake this topic with new text should this topic be flagged.

1 Like

I just can’t really picture a game named “wolves world” being the same age rating as GTA 6 will be. Is there any specific reason for this?

1 Like

There is sadly nothing I can explain specific about the island, it’s not the size of the map shown like GTA 6.

Sorry if my information isn’t smart to most due to my autism.

This isn’t supposed to be a GTA 6 like game.

1 Like

I would like to make it very clear that adult/NSFW content is not allowed on Roblox. If you want to include certain darker subjects such as violence, you are allowed to as long as it is listed as a 17+ experience. However if you are planning to add adult features, I highly suggest taking your project elsewhere as Roblox is ultimately a children’s gaming platform.
Also, I’m autistic and I don’t like the statement that your lack of clarification is due to autism. Please do not use autism as an excuse for mistakes. Have a lovely day.

2 Likes

Thanks, I have this topic flagged.