Wolves world: how it works

Hello, I came back with wolves world, a RPG for 17+ players where you can play as a wolf of many species and as a human. It was a old topic with changes that were made in my mind.

Species:
They are alot of species of wolves in wolves world ranging from feral to domesticated wolves.

Species of wolves:

• feral wolf.
  • rider wolf.
  • wolfdog.
  • werewolf.
  • humanoid wolf.
  • anthropomorphian wolf (anthropomorphian is my word describing a furry wolf).
    And many more fictional wolf species.

Pets:

• horses.
  • spiders.
  • owls.
  • dogs.
  • foxes.

Map:

This is a short introduction of how wolves world works
Due to time constraints, but I hope it helps a bit.

Regards acecombat606.

7 Likes

There already is a similar game to this: Wolves Life 3

And I simply do not see how such a game would work with a 17+ audience unless this is an ‘adult’ game in disguise made for furries. And I mean… You do you? Apparently Roblox does officially want to support online dating in 17+ experiences, so I guess such a game would now be allowed.

But at the same time, 17+ games already have a hard time finding players, and having such an expansive world that caters to such a small demographic doesn’t seem like the best of ideas to me.

a 17+ roleplay game would probably be good to have in the ecosystem, but since it requires ID verification to play, yeah, player count is gonna be an issue.

If you want to make stuff for the 17+ audience, I suggest focusing on games that are fun to play alone or with only a few players until you can guarantee you’ll be able to get enough players at all.

1 Like

This is nice! Good job on planning all of this!

1 Like

First of all, why would you even want to target a 17+ audience? You’re simply going to get less monetization as there’s guaranteed to be a smaller quantity of players.

I highly recommend at most you set the age to 13+.

To be honest, i did not expect it after i was gone for a long time on this forum, and its true that what you all tell me is true. Although i have now read your replies and i am going to consider my options to comply with your informations, i do not want to get monetized or i was going to leave roblox and leave my ideas to someone else. My only goal was to inspire people with my ideas and i target 17+ audiences to get away from 13+ audiences due to that they came from either youtube or tiktok and cause me to boil from inside with their toxicity. That is why i target 17+ audiences for their developed understanding of adult games.

Also i was going to vrchat to start a new life, but i shall never forget the good old roblox experience i grew up with.

I hope you read this careful before you reply, have a great time and a well deserved year… Acecombat606.

1 Like

Sure but you have to consider profit as well as maintainability.

Put simply, you need robux/money to maintain the game and if you aren’t generating a constant cashflow from a WIDE array of audiences, you can’t maintain it for a longer period of time.

But it’s your choice man, I understand toxicity and maturity being an issue but I’d recommend you evaluate what you really want, a long lasting game that’s 13+ with retrainable cash flow or a 17+ game that might be more mature but won’t end up being maintainable without burning through cash.

1 Like

Then i respect you with complete honor and wisdom.
I will try my best to have maintainability and some small cash flow since robux is only a in game currency and not real money.

1 Like