Wolves World: last thumbnail art (Balto style)

What are you posting?: I have been working on the last thumbnail art for wolves World in Balto style. Next day like Thursday I will post a wolf design style polling topic where you can vote which style you would like in wolves World after I finished my first blender creation training. Here is the last thumbnail art.

Hope you have a wonderful day at Roblox.

Acecombat606. :happy1:

3 Likes

This is my last thumbnail art for wolves World in Balto style.

Add some light sources, perhaps a shadow under the wolf while the sun is bright on top right. (darker shadow than the one it has right now)

The font does not stick well within the thumbnail and I’d suggest just either drawing the text or trying to somehow make the font unique with more than a text with outlines.

The Police uh, whatever it’s called is just generally lacking in base detail. Try to make the POLICE text bold.
As for the wolf itself, try making more colors to it that merge with other colors. Light, dark, and regular.

For example, you could put a darker color (type: mix) into the wolf to add some inside shadows of the fur.
You could add light colors for the light on top of the fur.

Not sure if you get what I mean, but if not, then I at least tried.

2 Likes

I understand that,but such features are difficult for me to do due to my lack of digital skills, and my ability to add such features is not very well developed. Btw i have downloaded blender 3.6 and I will hope that I can learn from your skills so you can teach how it works.

2 Likes

Nice and detailed thumbnail art! I like the colors too! Good job on this!

3 Likes