Won't allow clothing to be put on sale despite being Premium

I am experiencing the same issue. I currently have premium for my account. It is the lowest tier of premium. This is not set to expire until November 19th. I needed to move some funds of to my group to pay a new set of developers for a project we are working on. As such, I was attempting to put a shirt on-sale for me to buy. I already had it listed as on sale, but was attempting to change the price. When I changed the price and clicked on save, it took my shirt off sale and would not let me put it on sale. When I attempted to check the box to sell the shirt, the website stated that I needed premium to do this and provided this message:

As this is my first time using premium, I looked into whether I needed a higher premium model to sell shirts. From all the research I’ve seen, it appears you only need the minimum. Regardless, I am also unable to upgrade my premium from my current tier to a higher tier until it expires as I am presented with this message when I click “Upgrade Now.”

The item can be seen here: To Pay My Developers - Roblox

I have attempted using two different browsers, not expecting this to fix the issue, but always worth a try, and there was no differ in result. The browsers were Google Chrome and Safari.

This is currently preventing me from transferring any funds from my groups to pay developers and preventing me from selling clothing on group stores. Unfortunately, it’s really stopping my workflow and same for other developers. I’m assuming is much worse for clothing artists who live specifically on the funds of clothing sales.

I attempted this on a second group I am one of the owners of called Bloxbyte Games. The same result occurred, taking one of our store items off sale. As such, I have confirmed that this is occurring on at least 2 groups I own/have admin rights in: Mon Builds INC and Bloxbyte Games. I first noticed this issue today, although, I have only had premium for this month, being that premium was only recently introduced.

I also cancelled my renewal. So, my account is not set to renew the premium. I usually buy per month in order to sell items/DevEx, but should renewals really effect the ability to use specific features I paid for specifically for this month?

2 Likes

Everyone everything is fixed now.

Are you certain it has been fixed? Or did you just renew your premium membership?

1 Like

Nope I didn’t renew it as it ends on the 22nd. It just all of a sudden started working again for me.

I didn’t change nothing on my premium and now its fixed !