Won't let me play any ROBLOX Game

Hello, I’ve been trying to play roblox but it won’t allow me to join any experience I’ve been deleting and reinstalling the app but it still isn’t working it just starts up and then deletes the prompt heres the clip of it occurring, please let me know a viable solution thank you.

https://gyazo.com/202dab28c8c7781ce5873ea55782a492

3 Likes

Do you use MSI Afterburner / RivaTuner? I had the same issue after Roblox updated to 64-bit and introduced the Byfron Anticheat.

If you use Afterburner

-Go to your taskbar, and click on the show hidden icons button (left of time display)
-Right click on image and click “Show”
-In the bottom left, click on the “Add” button and go to this folder path:
C:\Users\ username \AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions
-Go through the folders until you find “RobloxPlayerBeta.exe”
-Open it, and select it in the list of applications (by default it will be under Global)
-In the menu change “Application detection level” to “None”

Your issue should be fixed, very specific fix for this program though so lmk if you don’t use this

1 Like

Did a factory reset and solved my issue.

4 Likes

I have the exact same issue. i do not want to factory reset my pc but roblox said they were aware and were trying to fix it or something. im going to wait until then…

Edit: I factory reset my computer and it fixed. If you have a windows computer, the problem is called the “insider program”. If you sign up it can mess up your comptuer. Since i dont think most are science nerds i will not bored you by reading this. Simple answer is that the “insider program” gives you early access to windows updates, but most applications are not optimized or will work with those updates. Hence why it messes up your computer. They should have a massive warning when signing up rather than just making it seem like its all handy dandy

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.