Workaround for dealing with stacks of parts?

As a developer for a group, I’m having to manually select and delete each part in a stack of parts in one of the group’s games that uses unreliable building practices, in this case having stacking parts on top of one another rather than having one singular part to achieve a certain height.

I’m wanting to know if there’s a quicker and more efficient method of approaching this issue than taking up time and manually selecting + deleting part stacks.

1 Like

I would recommend using the “Part Picker” plugin. It will select all the parts with some of the same properties, and it may select all the parts that you need to delete with just a few clicks. https://www.roblox.com/library/2666837095/PartPicker

3 Likes

I would try that, however the place is built in a way where there’s multiple part stacks throughout the map.

Thank you! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now.

1 Like

For context on what I’m having to deal with:

PartPicker allows you to select ALL parts with the same properties, which properties are chosen are determined by you. So you can pick the size and color property, and it would select ALL of these stacks.

Apologies, I misunderstood @lSteveRogersI post.

Let him have the solution, if you wouldn’t mind.