Working on a core game (first serious project) [Devlog]

Hello, i’m gonna try to make my first serious project of roblox, i know a little in blender modeling, some scripting, and i dont have too much experience building with f3x btools in studio so. I am here so i can get feedback, suggestions, etc… Ill start tomorrow!

15 Likes

> 1. Sector A, Gate Alpha + Some parts of the entrance area.

9 Likes

How its going with some changed lighting!
Ill work on some decoration but i want to ask, should i make my own doors, or should i get them?

8 Likes

This is taking shape!

Ceiling Lights added.
Exclusion Zone text added.
Breathers added.
Better Game Lighting added.

14 Likes

Working on a button, i will use it for all panels probably

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing.
I would love to playtest whenever the game is ready.

5 Likes

i like where this is gonna go… Try to add more lighting effects like some light beams from the light sources

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback and for the suggestion! ill add lighting to improve it and make it better!

4 Likes

I tried an script to make an static effect animated on an screen but it didnt worked, do you guys have any suggestion that could work?, ill keep trying and searching on roblox topics

5 Likes

like a gui filled with different images?

4 Likes

no, like an static screen, like the QSERF screens

5 Likes

Some ilumination!

Control Panel added (unfinished)
Light Effect added

The control panel is just decoration, there will be no exit from the facility
should i make my own doors or just get them from the toolbox?, ill add an blast door here

I read you!

8 Likes

OH just place a beam in there and it’ll work

5 Likes

Thats logic well!, ill try it!

5 Likes

Hey guys, now is the time to decide, so making an exit and the outside of a facility seems difficult, but since I want to spend a lot of time on this, especially since it’s vacation. Should I do the installation outside?

5 Likes

aaaand, it worked!, tysm for the suggestion!, sorry for the quality i use the roblox video, but when it comes better i will use OBS!

9 Likes

This game looks cool cant wait for the release ^^

4 Likes

Unfortunately I am still working on the entrance area, probably this game will see the sun because I am very motivated, since I saw that prodigy who built all installations and scripted a whole core SOLO, I have been filled with inspiration to try to create a game, especially that I always wanted to create a core style game

6 Likes

I made some improvements

Control panel finished (unscripted)
Some Lights improvements

Captura de pantalla 2023-07-01 141953

3 Likes

I paused for 1 hour to eat, so i will start working on a blast door

1 Like