Working on a core game (first serious project) [Devlog]

it could’ve good to make, but i think for buttons who only says “Open” or that kind of short words i will put the text on the top, thanks for the suggestion!

4 Likes

It should be interesting to make a blast door like this, with a hinge. I know it’s for normal doors but… I think it would be great to make an blast door with that technique

3 Likes

Yep, for now i will work alone, but if sometime in the developing of this game i need a lot of help, i will ask for some

4 Likes

kinda cheap but it works. My game was good, but in the video idk why but its laggy, but the sound fits perfectly to the door opening or closing

I will continue 2 hours later to work, while in that 2 hours of rest i will be reading and texting but not developing

5 Likes

haha nice door you have there .v.

edit: GUYS I FOUND AN ABANDONED MOUSE I CAN FINALLY USE ROBLOX STUDIO

3 Likes

If you ever need help im down to help you ^^

2 Likes

back to work!

>Sector A, Main Hallway System

2 Likes

Yeeeaah!! Its 12 am almost 1 here so i gtg soon TvT

1 Like

same, i gtg sleep, sorry but ill continue tomorrow

5 Likes

i have to go for 4 days to an trip sorry but i will not be able to work in that time

4 Likes

Me too, I’d love to be in that group of the first testers! Send me a message on here on RBX if you’re open to it, @wyna007 :doh:

3 Likes

all is good, bro! enjoy your trip :>

looks like i also have a trip to get to-

2 Likes

It looks so good, I would like to add more including the reactor core in your core game.

2 Likes

you literally just need to connect an event of your prox prompt, do some checks and tween position

2 Likes

Being honest, while you do have the lighting on point in my opinion, it’s let down by the size. There’s way too much space here so far which from what I have seen is really common with smaller core games which under utilise the space

3 Likes

I could help on your game whenever I want, If you’re not developing, I can still add more in your game.

2 Likes

Back. let’s continue with this!

2 Likes

you know how to make the blast door? you know, im not so good scripting but i know a lil of it, so if you could help in that

1 Like

Yep to many space and i dont really know how to use it, the control panel of the entrance zone door is done, so, ill take it!

1 Like

i made some things!

3 Likes