Working on a Plane Game

I’m working on a plane roleplay game! The idea of the game is you spawn in or near a selected airport. Select to book tickets (economy, business or first class) or be a pilot. As passengers, you drop off your check-in luggage, eat and shop, and board your flight to your destination. Pilots can fly some planes apart from the default “AI” flights or self-flown flights. Script for the self-flown flight made with help from @hkep (post here: [Self-Flying Plane - #3 by hkep])(Self-Flying Plane - #3 by hkep). Let me know what you think of the idea!

There will not be any Robux purchases for features such as first class flights or lounge access, making it perfect for players who do not have Robux!

18 Likes

Update: It’s been a while, I’m almost done with the first plane model, it won’t be too detailed though. I’ll be posting pictures :smiley:

4 Likes

I would love to see the plane model. Is it done?

3 Likes

Not yet, sorry. Working on it right now, give me about 2-3 more weeks :smiley:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind helping you with it. I’m pretty good at 3d modeling complex shapes.

3 Likes

Sure! I’m having some trouble with the front, it looks weird. I can’t show you right now though, maybe next week?

3 Likes

100% Be sure to message me when you’re ready

3 Likes

Update: The main body is done! The tail, wings and engines are also almost done, I won’t spoil it! The automatic jetways are built around a model by @TheNexusAvenger: Nexus Jetway - Roblox

The planes in the background are for my reference :slight_smile:

I’ve got more time now so I’ll be posting updates more frequently! :heart:

4 Likes

Update (again): I’ve only got the interior left to build! The first model is almost finished!
Here’s a screenshot:

2 Likes

Update: I’ve been busy with life but I made the back of the plane a little less flat. I also added a frame to the cockpit window and I’m currently building the cockpit interior.

2 Likes

Here’s a screen recording of the takeoff I’ve got now:

Don’t mind the surroundings, I haven’t started working on that yet.

Edit: The video was shortened and quality has been reduced due to Roblox’s 10MB limit. The plane does actually accelerate :smiley:

6 Likes

Yo thats really cool! I’m glad to see the progress on the model is going smooth!

2 Likes

I haven’t had much time recently but I managed to make a lavatory

2 Likes