Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

um after doing some research I found that the temperature inside a nuclear fusion reactor would be about
100 million Kelvin
Capture d’écran 2022-06-20 024542

it means that the normal temp of the reactor will be about 100 million degrees :skull:

10 Likes

7 Likes

Wow it is impresive! How do you do it?

1 Like

Well, I take all the buttons, rename them all with the thing that they control then add every button to the reactor script

2 Likes

Yes I know but it takes a lot of time to do that.

2 Likes

well, yes it takes a lot of time but its worth it for the final result

2 Likes

as you can see the temperatures of all the reactor parts are not going to be a fixed number but a random number, and of course if the reactor was online the temperatures would be much more higher:

9 Likes

Are you some sort of alien? This is the fastest hyper-improvement and most upfront motivation in one person I have ever seen.

10 Likes

excusez-moi, but the 100 mil kelvin is actually 99999726.85 degrees C

sorry to be exact. but i cant help it

BRUH, the reactor script is gonna be like 9999999 lines! you are too good to be a beginner, so you must have had some experience in it right?

and you are gonna use hydrogen?

this is the pic when its active?

2 Likes

First of all I do know that Kelvin is equal to °C + 273,15 when I said 100M °C I meant that it would be the minimum temp required for the reactor to run correctly

well nuclear fusion could work with other gases than hydrogen
Capture d’écran 2022-06-21 125909

and when the reactor will be active it will look something more like this:

“there will be some other UIs that are going to display the complete numbers”

4 Likes

What happens during the 60 seconds before the explosion to the reactor? What does it look like and how much temperatures it can exceed?

1 Like

in the last moments before a meltdowns the sensors will break and display “ERROR” the reactor will start to turn red hot until…

10 Likes

What if we see on the camera before explosion?

Spoiler: If I invert the colors it can turn the explosion like a blackhole

Image spoiler

Image spoiler:

2 Likes

The camera will also get to a point where it loses signal*

1 Like

I don’t think the camera inside the reactor should lose signal instead it should become more dotty if that makes sense
1-s2.0-S0920379617303915-gr2

4 Likes

It would be about 120 lines at most, that’s not bad.

2 Likes

um… :sweat_smile:

Capture d’écran 2022-06-21 201618

4 Likes

I was expecting it to be separated in different scripts :sob:

1 Like

Ayo, you want a discord server made to post updates or anything? I can make a custom discord bot if ya want. For free, since, I don’t really do pay.

1 Like

Thanks but no need to right now

1 Like