Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

no, dont worry its okay I saw his topic

1 Like

I’am quite bored that mean can’t wait when the game gets released.

1 Like

Also is this game going to focus on Reactor or it will be something like research facility.

1 Like

the first version will be just focused on the reactor but other facility portions are going to be added in future updates

2 Likes

For future don’t translate the game unless you know the language well. Why? Here is the example. word: lock pick | polish translation: otwierać zamek wytrychem | correct polish translation: wytrych

(translator can give wrong translation)

1 Like

Some translated games sounds really bad because of translator. It’s hard to read then.

1 Like

Yeah, its better to hire REAL PEOPLE to translate stuff since its more accurate! (You should also add your translators names in credits, etc.)

4 Likes

You should add in the sensors at the top of the automatic doors.

4 Likes

hows it going nacer, any progress on the game?

2 Likes

well I would say that its going good, I didn’t post anything lately because I was mostly focusing on a revamp of the reactor scripts, at first it was one script that got up to 300+ lines but now I’m using another method with modules and its much better, the moment I’ll finish making the start up sequence its going to be much easyer because when the reactor is gonna be online its just gonna make a meltdown when the temperature gets to a level and then reset the map.

2 Likes

did you manage to make the hazmat suits or not yet?

2 Likes

I’m working with layered clothing right now:
Capture d’écran 2022-07-21 180004
I think that the rig that I’m using is now fixed so it should work I’ll make and update on the topic later about if it worked or not

4 Likes

I wish I could help you but I don’t know anything about rigs or layered clothing

2 Likes

for now I’m trying to model a lab coat because its much more easy to make than the hazmat suit if I see that the lab coat worked then I’ll get to making the hazmat suit

3 Likes

ok, update on my layered clothing lab coat, I would say that its a success, well I messed up the left side but as you can see the right side is Perfect !

“I’ll of course fix that left side”

now there is another problem I’ve noticed that layered clothing does not work well on “non RTHRO characters” like specified on that post: 3D Layered Clothing is Now Available! - #396 by BronzedMocha

here is what it looks like on a non RTHRO character:

now I’ll try to modify the thing on blender and hopefully make it look better on non RTHRO characters

after having the lab coat finished I’ll get on making that hazmat suit

5 Likes

okay so the left side is now fixed:

but its still looking very bad on non RTHRO characters:

now I’ll try to do my best to make it look better on non RTHRO, if any one has any suggestion on how to make it look good on non RTHRO avatars it would help a lot.

8 Likes

Thats as good as it gets, roblox isn’t that advanced.

1 Like

Very good modern solution with doing your own layered clothing for your game.

2 Likes

I like where this is coming and I hope you can keep up the good work. I’ll be here watching over this post and if you need any advice or help, I’ll be around and the other developers will be there too.

1 Like