Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

hey nacer, i recommend you just use 2d clothing as it looks much better

2 Likes

8 Likes

Is this in the reactor core room or where is it?

2 Likes

its the instructions for the reactor start-up in the conference room
Capture dā€™Ć©cran 2022-06-23 171955

and dont worry, no need to memorize the steps to start the reactor because everything is going to be in the ā€œObjectivesā€ UI and also there will be Billboard GUIs to know what buttons to press in every step.

4 Likes

Evaluate what percentage of the map building you are in because Iā€™am curious.

1 Like

well I would say that the map is built I mean its true that there is some areas that Iā€™m going to add like the area of the pumps and the turbines and Iā€™ll also add some small details so I think that the map is maybe built at 70-80%ā€¦ ?

1 Like

Is there a link to the game so I can check it out? Or are you only testing it in Studio?
Sorry for the inconveniance, I only noticed this topic now and donā€™t want to scroll through all the replies. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

the game isnā€™t public yet still working on it*

1 Like

Good thing because I donā€™t wanna memorize all those steps just to start the reactor core up lol.

2 Likes

Agreed, it would take a while to memorise it and sending a screenshot of it makes it so much easier so that I could just read the instructions off from my phone, while playing Roblox on my computer when the game gets released. Iā€™m definitely looking forward to that moment and keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Hey Nacer why you disliked your own game (I guess itā€™s you unless someone had permission to play this before)

Capture dā€™Ć©cran 2022-08-08 160601
you got the wrong game there are no dislikes

2 Likes

Well if the game is private how does the game have 2 Likes?

1 Like

well, its simple I just sometimes made some of my friends join to test things

5 Likes

Yeah it is literally 20 steps imagine trying to memorize all that.

solicitation :flushed:

How long and how much have you learned from working on this solo? This is very well done and I canā€™t wait to see how it will turn out

since september-ishh 2021 think so

1 Like

Since the last time i responded ive actually learned a lot about beams and particle physics, i suggest trying out one of the two for the reactor!

1 Like

This looks very well made, the quality of both the instructions depth and the quality of the image are great! I also have a question about the instructions, will you have different sets of instructions around the facility for different types of jobs and other machines?

1 Like