Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

Well if I’m already making a system for instructions in a form of steps to follow for the reactor why not use it for other things in the future

2 Likes

Hey Nacer, When will you upload the next image of the game? since it has been a while…

1 Like

I’m excited for when the game comes out. I’ve already favourited the game.

1 Like

11 Likes

RobloxScreenShot20220822_023539714

10 Likes

You clearly put a lot of effort making those bathrooms lol.

2 Likes

That’s Amazing! Are we going to be able to see our reflection in the mirror?

2 Likes

Yeah I’m trying to do something like that

3 Likes

Wow! What a Great Job I Congratulate you, Sincerely the lighting and the light is Incredible. Keep Working on this and you will be a Great Expert.

1 Like

hello everyone, I just wanted to say that it might take a little longer to finish that alpha version of the game, I know that you guys want the game to be public as soon as possible but in reality the more time I’ll take to work on it the better it will be.

in the meantime here is a train ram I’m modeling for the game:

I’m planing to make a game “introduction” similar to “black mesa” inside a facility train ram heading to Reactor OPS (Reactor Operations)

12 Likes

Hey! I was reading through the whole post (and comments), and saw how much work you have. If you ever need help, please reach out to me! I really love core games, and am currently working on my own. I take heavy inspiration from Black Mesa from Half Life 2 and Portal and Portal 2.
My dev specialties are animation, GUI’s and somewhat decent building/scripting.
DM me on Discord: MicrosoftDeveloper1#5217 or send me a message on Roblox or here and I’ll get back asap. Thanks! (I’m not looking for robux btw)

1 Like

It’s ok take all the time you need. I know games don’t get made in a day.

1 Like

9 Likes

What program did you make this logo in?

1 Like

I used a program called Paint. NET, its also used to create roblox clothing

2 Likes

I’m currently adding more details to the new areas that I’m building, and wow its crazy how PBR textures can sometimes be great!

@A_SquaredAnimations , thanks for telling me about PBR textures I’m definitely going to use them more!

10 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

very sexy

2 Likes

Capture d’écran 2022-08-31 013006

6 Likes

This looks pretty good, but it kinda looks like the text is floating over the dots since they don’t conform to it. Maybe make it flat where the text is (but keep the texture everywhere else)

2 Likes

There is gonna be a train in this core game?

1 Like