Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

if only i had the motivation to do a project like this…

2 Likes

There’s a question for you @NACER_RPG. How do you manage to stay motivated when working on this project?

Thanks,
FARLOKIE.

1 Like

Well, its just the results of my previous works that give me the motivation to continue, I do sometimes lose my motivation but when it happens all I need is a little break and I regain it

4 Likes

7 Likes

Reactor Control room or sector?

1 Like

its a whole department of sector c it will have multiple labs that have something to do with nuclear research and all the reactor operations areas

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, do you have to do a lot of research when building sections of this facility?

1 Like

well not for now because right now I’m just going to build the reactor ops section, the rest will be built in the future

1 Like

9 Likes

Looks amazing! Would be pretty cool though if you added some puddles/dripping pipes along the ceiling and floor! :smiley:

1 Like

Also the Department of Nuclear Research and Development doesn’t look very good in full caps

2 Likes

Also slight change in shade of the text might make it more appealing

2 Likes

Been Watching you since July, 2022, You have such an amazing dedication!! I wish I could play this game!

5 Likes

Looks amazing, can’t wait to play this game!

2 Likes

ME Toooo!!! I can’t wait to play this game!! Please send the game link!!!

3 Likes

WOAH Yeah no way! Your going places if your first build was this marvelous!
I am more than surprised to see the quality and details, At this point I might even need tips from you :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Glad to see you working on it even after a whole Year! Hat’s off to you!

3 Likes

Well, thats not my first builds but my first builds were very ugly

6 Likes

I was following from the very beginning but I just got ranked up, this is looking absolutely AMAZING!! Keep up the good work…can’t wait for release🥳

2 Likes

Here we go. One thousand replies.

I am so surprised you have been motivated for this entire project.

Congratulations.

3 Likes