Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

11 Likes

I’m planning to make a first short version of the game public once I finish making the train ride section of the game that first version will only be a short showcase of the train system, I’ll add further content to the game once I finish making the reactor and all the other things

10 Likes

What do think the eta would be for the game and and for the showcase I’m super pumped for the release

2 Likes

Well I’m working on the game only when I have the time to do so, all I can say is that its going to be public once I finish making the train system

5 Likes

8 Likes

Will there be a train driver in this game or will a npc drive it?

2 Likes

its an automatic train ram similar to the ones in “Black mesa”

9 Likes

Can I suggest maybe where the light are put ‘ads’ maybe the ads could contain different functions or places to check out in the game or just like funny lines or quotes and put the lights right above the ads in like a bar form almost adapting a NY subway style train car

3 Likes

my honest reaction when “you are a beginner in studio”, but its already so surprising to see:

8 Likes

When do you think the “Pre-Alpha” version will be released?

1 Like

when I finish wroking on it, I always try to get time to do further advancements

1 Like

Made the loading screen

11 Likes

Maybe it can display little tips that have to do with the game etc, looking forward!

1 Like

I must cement myself into Roblox history by planting this point as the 1014th.

Anyway, I think the you should shrink the loading text down a but and entirely remove the bar. I really like the image though. Oo and make sure to get rid of the player list and chat during the loading screen or menu, that’ll make it really have that Non Roblox game feel.

Amazing job, just amazing. I can’t wait to play this game in some time knowing that I watched it get built from the ground up.

1 Like

I did shrink the text down as for the loading bar I dont think that I’ll remove it

8 Likes

Yea in my opinion the the loading text in the other one was a little too big. Also I don’t recommend you remove the losding bar because it is useful to how close a game is to loading everything.

2 Likes

i think you can make it into a clip-like screen (like i mean 2 black rectangles at the top and bottom)

2 Likes

I think is best add a skip loading however, after 10-15 seconds from the start of loading, the button appears.
I think is cool idea for the players who don’t want to wait

3 Likes

Try adding a little bit of UI corner to the loading bar maybe. It will give it a more modern look.
Maybe you can try the UI corner around 0.2 to 0.6?

2 Likes

the facility places are based on military top secret fan fiction places that are hard to get to

places that are not esay accesable and it needs atleast some sord of equipment to reach it like

Antarctic undeground facility would be good

3 Likes