Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

Nice!
It’s looking great so far.
It’s nice to see a developer gain so much traction through a single devforum post.

1 Like

How many players are estimated to play the game when it releases?

1 Like

I am not really sure, I think at least maybe 50.

1 Like

well for that first alpha version it will just be a one player experience just because its supposed to be a kind of showcase but dont worry the versions after this one will have servers with more player capacity I actually plan to increase the number of players per server as the map gets bigger

2 Likes

7 Likes

why does he look uncanny, looks like his legs are quite tall

1 Like

its because classic roblox characters were too small so I had to make them taller

1 Like

Are those radioactive barrels or what barrels are they?

1 Like

I dont know, just barrels it could contain anything (I dont think radioactive material tho)

1 Like

I reall didn’t like the old layered clothing body armor I made for the security in my game
Capture d’écran 2022-09-10 191008
so I’m making a new one:

I just hope that it will look good as layered clothing

6 Likes

Capture d’écran 2022-12-16 214047
Capture d’écran 2022-12-16 214101

3 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

You’re REALLY putting in the effort. I’m starting to get worried this game will be so realistic I won’t be able to play it on my new gaming pc lol

2 Likes

It looks very well made although I recommend you play more with the materials other than that good job!!

2 Likes

Well if this game is Resource intensive. Then it is a good thing I am building a gaming pc right now lol.

1 Like

starting to use the animation editor’s video to animation converter

should I use it more?

4 Likes

It looks kinda funky. It’s up to you if you want to use it though.

2 Likes

Possibly. It could be good for NPC interactions or characters that could be in the background doing something or other.

2 Likes