This icon looks unique and I love it.

2 Likes

really impressive for someone who havenā€™t built a lot

2 Likes

maybe add like a holographic screen

1 Like

you should make the material smooth plastic

1 Like

honestly this looks so good i canā€™t believe you are a beginner i think this game would be a HUGE hit. keep up the good work my friend!

1 Like

In which universe is this guy a beginner? This is a very advanced level.

1 Like

probably learnt from his talented friends and made the entire chamber in 1 month

1 Like

I like it. What does it symbolize?

1 Like

cap

this is advanced level
did u do this all by yourself?

3 Likes

I think he just meant this is his first time making something in studio seriously with effort, plus you can be a beginner in roblox studio but have experience in other engines

1 Like

yes exactly as @jujujuujuu said this is the first game that Iā€™m making seriously with the acceptable amount of quality in it,very long ago before I got into making this game I was trying to create another reactor core game, back then my old work seemed good to me but in reality it looked awful my scripting,building,general game design was worst than horrible,

some examples of how bad it looked:

after looking at how other successful games were made I finally noticed that I needed to improve myself
after opening a new roblox studio project I made the base of the reactor chamber it looked nice to me but wasnā€™t sure if it really looked good or that I was just proud of my work so I decided to create this topic to get other peopleā€™s opinion then I built and rebuilt again and again until I ended up with the right styles for the game

to see the improvement just compare between the old and the new game:

all of this just to say that anyone that is bad at something can become good at it all he needs is dedication and time.

12 Likes

this is me when im trying to make my first fe2 map

3 Likes

Map making is such a time consuming and difficult process, itā€™s amaxing to see people get it right.
Oh, and when do you believe the Sector-C Train Ride will be released?

2 Likes

By the way if there is gonna be a test team before itā€™s released Iā€™m always open :wink: as always, Great Job!!

2 Likes

The old map gives off a pretty classic feel.

Yep, Iā€™m back!

Its fantastic to see how much this has grown since i first commented on this.

Iā€™m happy to see youā€™ve got so much success coming for you.

Note: im Comment #11 :happy4:

3 Likes

Man I always wanted to build a massive reactor site. You making me jealous! :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Btw get ready to make bank lol sometimes really genuine devs are so focused on building the actual game and are constantly getting new ideas and Constantly are applying it that they completely forget to monetize and make game passes which by then when ur finished you canā€™t add it anymore

~sushirice

Edit: can u publish the game but maybe just lock it I (we all! :slight_smile: ) want to see it change as it gets updated

1 Like

thanks, thatā€™s like a breath of fresh air for me, been trying to upgrade my building skills for a long while now

1 Like

Thank you!, Iā€™m sorry but again I dont have an official release date for now but I can tell you that Iā€™ve got much more free time lately so the game is progressing!

8 Likes

hello! thanks glad you are back!

3 Likes