Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

Well for building its good to use reference images like when I was building the turbine room I searched for what they would look like and then I built it based of an image

2 Likes

Looked through all of this and almost everything looks perfect. The only thing I think you should change is in the control room. All of the screens shouldn’t show the same pictures so it doesn’t look repetitive and boring. Maybe add some random lines that mean absolutely nothing. Other than that you’re doing a Great job. Keep it up!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Where is this. Is this a office of some sort?

3 Likes

I dont know, that location is unknown

1 Like

So it’s like a secret place somewhere?

2 Likes

no, you’ll see when the game comes out

2 Likes

I think it would be cool if there was some secret part of the facility that could reveal some lore about the facility.

2 Likes

1111th reply this has really gone far Great job @NACER_RPG!!!

5 Likes

1112th reply this is very cool, did not expect the plot twist of dynamic character thingies but its good to utilize everything you got.

3 Likes

@NACER_RPG is there any updates yet?

1 Like

Can you like release some sort of game like a pre pre alpha version

4 Likes

I would also like to see the project “in persona”. Definitelly you did an awesome job!

1 Like

What is a reactor core type game?

1 Like

so basically its a type of game where the basic principle is that the players have to maintain a kind of reactor that generates power and if they fail and the temperature of that reactor gets too high then it results in a meltdown(reactor explosion) and well I’m making my game with that basic principle but with other additional things like a big facility that will have many areas and other events…

2 Likes

Ok thanks, I’m new to the genre, but I kinda like it, I’m gonna try it, I’d there a way to try it?

3 Likes

yes of course!
there are many great games of that type!
these for me are the best:

there are many other games like these

3 Likes

Ok gonna you them sometime, but I meant YOUR game, is it like playable as of now? Or we will have to wait?

2 Likes

no its not playable for now still working on it, I dont have a release date yet because its just not ready, but dont worry I’m working on it and doing a lot of progress, the first version of my game will be a pre-alpha that is mostly going to be a showcase with a train ride throughout the map

5 Likes

Capture d’écran 2023-01-18 203750
Capture d’écran 2023-01-18 203844

gonna try to make that helmet “glass” part a little transparent

6 Likes