Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

Some parts of it look a little weird but otherwise looks pretty good.

2 Likes

There is some weird indents and curves and overall looks off but if straightened out can look really cool
Nice job!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Where is this place located at?

1 Like

area 9 The start of the map for now*

7 Likes

Looks a little empty to me, (I can get it if you just created it)

1 Like

I’m wondering are like the pallets on the left able to be picked up by a forklift lets say? Also in other rooms are most things interactable or not interactable

1 Like

yeah, that should be a thing but not for now in future versions

2 Likes

The graphics look amazing! You did such an excellent job with the building aspect <3

I wish your game the best.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Is this some stuff guys? Or a security one? Looks good keep up the good work :smiley:

1 Like

Looks like a great game! If you’re not against it, could you please publish it and post the link? I’d love to see what you’ve got so far!

2 Likes

14 Likes

is this the actual game or an entire drawing
this absolutely doesn’t even look like roblox lol

3 Likes

@NACER_RPG One question will this game have DataStores of some sort and if yes what will it be storing?

3 Likes

No it just an image filter I’m maybe gonna use this image for a loading screen

2 Likes

Yes, I’m not making the datastore yet but when game will be a multiplayer experience (because the pre-alpha is single player) the datastore will store some information regarding the player (date of joining, endings, the teams unlocked by the player, and other stuff…)

3 Likes

Consider inverting the colors then. Would NOT like to see that on full brightness.

4 Likes

If you inverted it, like @PosFind said, it would look really cool with the outlines being white. Also, I supported you since about 500 posts ago. Keep up this amazing work! :wink:

3 Likes

15 Likes