Working on a realistic horror game with caves & staff

Hi im working on a horror game and this is how the game looks like right now Let me know if you have any feedback about the lighting or anything else

Edit: Added a little bit more things Update on my realistic cave horror game

2 Likes

That looks really creepy, you did a great job on the textures! From what I can see, it looks like it’ll be a pretty well made horror game!

1 Like

Looks decent! I like the way you played with the lighting properties. Keep at it honestly, the more tinkering with the lighting, the better. Can’t go wrong with that.

Also, is that purple fog? :eyes:

1 Like

Thanks… oh btw Only the lighting, textures and 2 scripts are currently in the game, its barely even finished

Yes thats purple fog Its supposed to be blue but for some reason it looks very purple, probably cuz of roblox’s lighting

1 Like

Really dark shades of blue tend to look like purple. That, or you really have mistakenly picked purple.

1 Like

I Feel like its cuz of the dark shades but when i look the original color it actually kinda does look like purple

Btw the fov is very low since low fov is much more scary cuz its harder to see whats behind you and when the game gets released its most likely gonna be first person since first person is scarier

Idk why but from looking at these images I think 3rd person could work. Don’t know why I get this feeling but it just fits.

1 Like

Is there sound effects like cave ambiance or walking sounds that make the game more immersive?

Yeah there is ambience & sounds

Edit: for some reason the same sound keeps playing instead of random sounds

Second edit: I Think its fixed

I Just wanna say that this game is barely even finished and there is currently no objective

Im gonna keep the purple fog and also i did alot of research on how to make great lighting when working on the lighting

Is it gonna be like a backrooms type horror game where the wanderer has to find objects and avoid monsters?

Yes but its not gonna be a maze

I may have the idea of adding a unique creature called “Shadow” who is a shadow and can jump scare you at any point in the game.