Working on improving my GFX with a Wild West design

I’m trying to progress and better my ability in the field of graphics here’s one of my best pieces.

12 Likes

Really nice quality! I really like the ground.

1 Like

W.O.W.

Can I just ask: what did you use???

It’s truly amazing, im mind boggled. The shading-

1 Like

I like that the pose and composition looks very dynamic! I suggest you lower the brightness so there would be a clearer contrast between light and dark though. It would add more depth ^ ^ GLHF!

1 Like

I use blender and use HDRI’s for lighting

thank you, 1 thing i messed up in colour correction :slight_smile:

For some reason on my screen there is a little brown smudge in the middle bottom of the picture. Can’t figure out if it is sand that is being kicked up or not. If it is sand, it isn’t really realistic as I can’t see anything that is kicking the sand up.

if its to the back legs of the horse its dust.

1 Like

Heya, just a notice that I changed this post to better reflect the content of the thread as well as the asset you’re showcasing so it’s more clear what the thread is about.

Thread feedback aside, this looks pretty nice! I don’t have a huge keen eye for graphics but the work you’ve got so far is looking good. Adding materials to the surrounding environment and placing the focal point of the image (the character and their horse) a little more to the center, I believe, would be great enhancements to consider for the image.

Good luck on improving your craft.

2 Likes