Workspace "Behavior" properties need a more scalable solution for numerous places

The Problem

As a Roblox developer with nearly a hundred places throughout all of my experiences, it is currently too hard to set workspace behaviors.

These behaviors are usually temporary as they are WIPs, but they often temporarily break things akin to beta features. As a result, I am pressured to open nearly a hundred places to manually set the behavior value by hand.

A Specific Example

For example, my NPC characters in ~100 places currently have no walking animations due to “AnimationWeightedBlendFix.” This will soon be fixed; however in the meantime they slide awkwardly with no walk animations.

In order to get my NPC walk animations back in the meantime, I would either have to set “AnimationWeightedBlendFix” to disabled in all of those places, create a workaround in all the NPC animation scripts, or wait an unknown amount of time for that bug to be resolved

I really like these improvements and the ability to temporarily opt out, but these behaviors are not very scalable for experiences that use many places.

The Ask

It would be extremely beneficial if these behaviors were moved to a global section with some sort of checklist to opt in/out in bulk with all places within an experience.

Regardless of approach, scalability for multiple places is key.

26 Likes