Workspace's property 'AvatarUnificationMode' is nowhere to be found

I have been wanting to try Roblox’s new avatar unification mode to use R6 Avatars while keeping R15 Avatars quality however I cannot find the property anywhere after following the instructions multiple times.

The documentation page I am referring to: R6 To R15 Adapter | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub

RobloxStudioBeta_hHHirsJtd1

Avatar type is correctly set to R6 as stated in the documentation page, but after multiple rejoins and tests I still cannot find the property in the workspace, I tried multiple places as well.

RobloxStudioBeta_ORO2gP7oij

There doesn’t seem to be a Beta option either.

RobloxStudioBeta_tiQy32Xouk

I could not find anywhere any mention of the feature being disabled so I must be doing something wrong I am not seeing.

Original post of the feature announcement still says that the feature is available in live servers too: R6 to R15 Adapter [Beta]: Enable R15 Tech in R6 Experiences

Seems to be there for me. I don’t know why it isn’t there for you

I am fully up-to-date on Studio too

i’ve noticed this too, i can’t figure out why it’s not there even on a regular old baseplate

It seems that it is a problem that you are having, because it appears to me. Check your settings. If you can’t solve it, I would recommend you to reset your roblox studio to factory settings.

it appears for me

but i dont recommend it, it butchers most R6 avatars

After further attempts looks like I figured out the issue, the property will not appear on Team Create enabled places for some reason. I assume its a studio bug.

Disabling it, enabling the property and then re-enabling Team Create will not fix the bug. Unfortunately there is not a way to enable the property natively on Team Create places as far as I know

The only way I found to get it to work is to bring the files into the game yourself, which is not ideal as you will have to replace the code yourself whenever Roblox apply some changes into it, but ehy, we do what we can.

You can gather these files yourself by making an empty baseplate, saving it to Roblox (Without enabling Team Create!) and then getting all the scripts, however I exported them and organized for anyone to use (Updated to 10/2/2024):
AvatarUnificationMode.rbxm (45.5 KB)