World of Robloxia Dev Log 1: Explaining the Demo

Ok, this is my 1st dev log is could be bad. Ok, I have been working on a game for 2 years now and have gone through 2 versions this is the 3rd version. Now I have a design doc for the game wait I need to tell you the name of it, it’s called World of Robloxia. I still have things to add to the game.

Now the game is an MMORPG game that will take place in the land of Robloxia. I’m still working on the story. Now Roblox has this thing where you have many places in your game so butter gameplay, so I am going to use this here is a list of areas.

1. The Grasslands
  2. Aloria
  3. The Underground
  4. The lost town
  5. 4 or 5 Dungeons
  6. Starter Village

The game has dungeons where you can get loot and level up. there is a City in the world called Aloria the city of hope, where garden weapons and armor and where the King and Queen live. The lost town is a town that is lost. The Underground is where you can mine for rare loot and ore. The Grassland is a land where you can; hunt animals, kill monsters, Chop trees, Explore the land, and rest. Starter Village (I don’t have a name for it) is the village you start in.

In this game, what you can and do.

1. Level ups
  2. Magic
  3. Trading
  4. Archery
  5. Combat
  6. Armor making
  7. Training
  8. camping
  9. No Classes

You can level up in the game for butter loot. You can use magic if you have a magical staff. You can trade everything you have. Archery is a skill you can use with Bows, Spears, and Staff. Combat is a skill where you can use to upgrade the skill with swords, Spears, and Guardian weapons. You can make armor for defense. You can train in camps to get bitter it only does 25% of what real fighting gives you. You can make a camp for you or your party. There are No Classes in the game you can change your weapons and armor to be a New Types.

Now for the next Dev Log, I will add some concept art. not everything I say will make it into the Demo but half of it will. I am really excited about this game it’s the start of my Roblox Career. This is the end of the Dev Log.

3 Likes

Sounds like a fun game, I would play this!

3 Likes

Thank you so much :happy1: :roblox:

1 Like

That sounds real interesting, I’m sure you’ll have success with your project!

Best of luck,
Phil

3 Likes