World Trade Center [Original 1 & 2]

Make a low detail mode for tablet and Mobile users!

Absolutely nailed it. Fantastic work my dude!

Try converting them into meshes or it will lag the game so badly.

1 Like

The detail though- I love this build. :+1:t5:

1 Like

The amount of partsā€¦Amazing! I thought it can take a year for that to happen! Great Job!

1 Like

Wow! Based on the amount of parts you used, I can tell the texture took hours, at most, to make the final design. Great job!

1 Like

I love the detail, it really stands out to me! How long did it take to texture all the parts?

1 Like

I imagine most of these are office floors. Make them procedural, and so they only load when the users go to that floor.

1 Like

That will actually make the game lag way more, meshes are costly on performance and having way more will just make it completely incompatible with anything.

I actually just started from one side and then duplicated it to make 4 sides, then duplicated it again to make the second tower.

1 Like

Damn, that looks fantastic man. Stunning detail and accuracy.

1 Like

Oh no, itā€™s because itā€™s too much parts. Change it to Meshes whenever you have the chance to. (Reduces lag for parts and unions.) You can always make a custom collision box for it.

1 Like

Wow! I really like how insanely details that is, itā€™s look really good and realistic not gona lie. Have fun building! :grinning:

1 Like

Very impressive! It looks amazing, just like the real buildings!

1 Like

Dudeā€¦

THE DETAIL

Nice job!

1 Like

It really looks amazing but I advise against posting it in a game since it can get your account banned.

1 Like

Wow, this is justā€¦ Amazing.

I can really see the effort and dedication put in to make this build. The fact that it only took two and a half days, blows me away. This build is so realistic. The detail, shaping, lighting, everything. Itā€™s great. I canā€™t wait to see the interior!

Keep up the amazing work,
Revitic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dude, he can comment on anything he wantsā€¦

Roblox wonā€™t take down any games that include the WTC unless they also include any planes flying towards it/the tower exploding, etc. Its perfectly fine to have the WTC in your game, just donā€™t include any references to 9/11.

I know, I just found it weird that he comments on every post. Maybe it sounded like I was insulting him or something in text? I will delete it since I think it sounded offensive even though I didnā€™t mean it that way.

1 Like