World Trade Center [Original 1 & 2]

I recreated the original WTC in Roblox studio, how does it look? Its empty inside by the way. [Time taken: 2 1/2 Days]

93 Likes

Wow! That detail is insane! How many parts does it have and are you planning on adding things inside?

3 Likes

Its the biggest build I have done yet, at 107k parts, 53k for each tower, and yes, I will plan to add things inside the building. (Although I won’t do every single floor because the tower has 108 floors and with 2 of them and considering there are over 100k parts, its going to be a bit of a disaster to place.)

4 Likes

I love the detailing done on it, it looks pretty sick. Cant wait to see the interior build.

3 Likes

Holy moly that’s a lot of parts! I wish you luck on building the inside.

3 Likes

The :clap: de- :clap: tail :clap: is :clap: spot :clap: on

5 Likes

Are these 1:1 scale? It looks absolutely amazing. I tried to do something like this a few years back, including the interior. Are you planning on doing the insides too?

3 Likes

I converted the actual measurements of the building to Roblox Stud size (0.5 CM) and made a red outline of the building, then I made what you see in the pictures. Yes I am planning to do insides, not the complete insides although, because then Roblox would not operate for anyone.

2 Likes

Awesome, I found some awesome sites with great documentation on the interiors. If you need them, let me know. :smiley:

2 Likes

“Statue of Liberty for scale please.”

Just a little tidbit that shouldn’t be as funny to me as it is.

Good work on the build, incredibly detailed, can’t wait to see the interior.

1 Like

I swear the first picture is actually the World Trade Center. Also 107k parts! That’s crazy! Amazing job :clap:

1 Like

That looks majestic… I literally have to words for it other than compliments. You actually got it down to the detail and everything! My only question about it is if you are going to upload it to Roblox or not because they might take the game down. Keep up the great work! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I don’t think the game will be taken down. It’s just showing the World Trade Center. On the other hand, if he’d made a memorial or something referencing the 9/11 attacks, that would get taken down.

1 Like

Roblox won’t take the game down, I have created 2 other games that reference the WTC, they were never taken down, the only way you can get your game taken down with the WTC is if you have any 9/11 references in your game.

2 Likes

I have made a WTC memorial twice actually, Roblox actually allowed it to stay up and allowed it to be sponsored on the games page.

1 Like

I forgot to remove it after randomly putting it there for no reason lol

This… this is amazing! If you want some help with lighting let me know I love to make things realistic!

1 Like

I actually had to turn off lighting effects and use normal lighting but with a fog skybox because it would make the towers look too light, too foggy, or just blurry from certain angles. Thanks for reaching out though!

1 Like

I really love it a lot, I hope people don’t spark controversy over this because of the tragic events that in the WTC’s. I feel this is a good build, I love your dedication to your work. I hope you go very far with this!

1 Like

This looks amazing, how long did it take?