World Trip | Would you play it?

Currently, I am working on a new game idea with a friend of mine. It’s called World Trip. It’s a round-based obby game. The twist is that each obby represents a country in the world and the obbies aren’t easy in my opinion. We got this idea from a old project which was also called World Trip. It was the same game however it wasn’t round-based. It was just one giant obby.

Here is some early gameplay of it:

Would you find it fun?

10 Likes

I think that’s a great idea with the different countries, Reminds me of a book I had as a baby :rofl:
Edit: Also the maps look amazing. Well done

3 Likes

Seems like an awesome idea of a game, I would definitely give it a go and check it out. I wish you the best of luck with this project!

2 Likes

It’s definitely a very unique game idea that I’d play!

I do think you should add something to the side just in case players don’t fall out of the map and try making the time to 60 seconds rather than longer so there’s no slacking off

2 Likes

I think I’d enjoy playing this with friends, great concept. Just watching the video you provided makes me want to play it!

1 Like

It looks really interesting! I would definitely swing by.
Well done and good luck!

1 Like

Did you find it fun? If so, there’ll be people who do too.

I personally don’t find obbies fun at all so my personal opinion is no but I think people would play your game.

1 Like

I LOVE THIS IDEA. As a person who loves to travel the world and sightsee this is straight up my alley.
The idea is great, the way you made it is great.
Just one question can I help do some testing on the game or do you already have people on that?

But the game is really good

1 Like

@Alphexus I’d also be interested in testing or some sort of help.

(I love the idea as well, I want to play it rn lol)

1 Like