Would a CSA Enemy AI break terms

Ok so I know that this post would be better in Development Discussion but I couldn’t really care to wait for this to go though the post approval process when this category also allows this type of would this break terms post. But I don’t really want to do that because some people cannot post their input on the situation so this would be better for all of us. Ok so on to the real Stuff… Would it technically break the Roblox terms for me to make a CSA AI that players in my possible up coming group could fight? Now I’m asking this because I’ve been banned before for making a CSA flag the reason was hate speech. I didn’t mean to do any harm I just wanted players to feel as though they were actually in the Civil War. I feel as if the Civil War really helped the United States of America grow into a major power and it was the first step to equality. My past family fought for the Union and I want to live that up. But Roblox should allow the CSA to be used because It’s History as long as we don’t act upon their beliefs of owning someone or abusing someone or hating a race I don’t see an issue with it. Then again Roblox actually made a CSA hat and a Union hat. But I wanted your guys thoughts because this can be a tricky topic. Thanks from John.

If you got banned for uploading the flag, you definitely shouldn’t keep it as a group in your game.

1 Like

Post Approval process is there for a reason, and skipping it only hurts your chances in the forums.

I’m sure relieving CSA of the rules it breaks would be a slippery slope and many more groups such as Nazi’s (not that the CSA was to that extreme) may be asked to be unbanned as well and that doesn’t seem like a very good idea, especially because of the media backlash they’ll get.

Most people would commonly just change the name but keep the colors. I’d suggest doing that if you must have the group involved. This also includes changing the flag, and any other materials you might use.

2 Likes

Capture
You would still be moderated for including the CSA AI.

2 Likes

Ok due to the fact most people think I’ll get banned for CSA I’ll just make “Raiders” that don’t wear a CSA uniform just one’s that look like farmers which most were. I won’t make any flags other than red or something along those lines.

1 Like

Ok so here’s my plan I’m going to make an AI with a farmer avatar and the Roblox CSA hat made by Roblox and if we’re removed I’ll take it a step further if necessary. This shouldn’t break any terms. So I just want to say this means allot to be to be able to fight for the Union agents some sort of CSA resembling NPC.

I’d say parodying the flag would be your best alternative, changing the colors chosen in the original design may alter it enough to be tolerable however i’d recommend substituting the stars for a different shape.

For controversial topics, within that subforum I’ve noticed how it’s always the typical response of “It’s against the TOS, so you shouldn’t do it”. No disrespect intended however that generic response isn’t necessarily helpful or beneficial to this particular problem in most cases

You’re absolutely correct however I’d advise against doing a 100% historical reenactment, a watered down edition of the civil war would be a more secure execution without putting your account at risk

3 Likes

But Roblox should allow the CSA to be used because It’s History as long as we don’t act upon their beliefs of owning someone or abusing someone or hating a race

This is the exact reason why CSA, Nazi, and other historically hateful/inhumane paraphernalia aren’t allowed. Malintentioned or radical users may use them to promote the ideologies.

2 Likes

How about you just not use anything related to Confederacy or try to circumvent the restrictions and just come up with something radically different? I can’t imagine a scenario where you need to include something deemed offensive in your game.

1 Like