Would a Tomodachi Life game be something you would enjoy?

Hey, Jamie here
I’m slowly running out of game ideas, and I’m thinking about recreating a game from my childhood. And then, it popped into my mind: Tomodachi life.

For those of you who don’t know, Tomodachi life was a game made by Nintendo that was released for Nintendo 3DS in 2014 (2013 for Japan). It’s an island game where you create your own Mii characters and you can do things such as buying them costumes, changing their apartment’s interior, and rap battles.

I’m planning on recreating most features, but not any of the love things, like getting married and finding characters with a perfect match. I’m also going to be replacing apartments with houses, and I will try create an exterior feature (Wish me luck).

So, would you like to see a game similar to Tomodachi life?

• Yes, this would be awesome
  • Unsure, leaning towards yes though
  • No, this wouldn’t be fun
  • Unsure, leaning towards no though
  • Unsure entirely

0 voters

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a lovely day!

3 Likes

I would love something like that it would be great for a new game and game concept, and I could imagine if being noticed getting onto the popular page.

3 Likes

If you are going to do that, read review of both short and long term play. I recall there being issues with boredem as players progress deep into the game.

4 Likes

I’ll try my best to make sure it’s as entertaining as possible!

2 Likes

If it’s made well, this type of game would probably have great potential. There’s nothing that I’ve seen which is really like this on Roblox at the moment, so making a game inspired by Tomodachi Life could do well.

2 Likes

A Roblox version of Tomodachi Life would be amazing, but it might be difficult to make. You have to program the apartment, shops, build some rooms, and save everything as data.

2 Likes

For now I’m just gathering ideas and soon I’ll try make it but my scripting is pretty noob so if I can’t do it I’ll have to save up a lot of robux and recruit a scripter while I make the builds.

1 Like

ive never oplayed tomodachi life i had to search up what it is but it looks good this would be awesome in roblox

1 Like