Would I get banned for making a game on this battle?

(Sorry if this is the wrong category I’ve never used this category before.)

Hello developers!

Recently I had an idea for a new game about the Battle of Castle Itter (Battle during the final days of WWII)

For those of you who are unaware, the battle of Castle Itter was one of the last battles on the Western Front of WWII, in which the Americans, Germans, and some parts of the French elite all fought against the German SS.

I have one major concern, that is, Would I get banned or have problems with Roblox moderation for making a game about this?

For more info:

Any and all feedback is appreciated

5 Likes

No, Roblox doesn’t care as long as it’s based off of an inappropriate topic.

1 Like

I would say it depends on how you make the game rather then what the game is about. I’ve seen many popular games based on historical events / wars that haven’t been banned.

Read the ToS thoroughly and if your ever in doubt, I’d recommend not adding whatever your doubting to be on the safe side.

1 Like

It’s probably fine, just don’t add the “symbol” from the German side.

This is almost completely fine however, mentioning the SS WILL get your game moderated. Uniforms resembling those of the SS (pretty much anything black) will ALSO get your game moderated. And like @OverPowered62 mentioned, stay clear of “the symbol”. (note there’s also some other germanic based symbols like the Iron Cross that I wouldn’t consider using either, do your research on anything that seems to be questionable)

1 Like

There’s a decently popular game based on D-Day, I would recommend looking at how they did it to get an idea of what’s allowed / what might not be.

saying Nazi is allowed, however, I think a swastika might get you moderated.

No, Because if its just a build roblox does not care, just make sure it’s not an inappropriate game!

Excuse me what, The Netherlands, Belgium? The dutch are a foreign sovereign nation.