Would it be a good idea to start a 'Scotland' group?

I’m thinking of starting a group dedicated to everything Scottish. Something similar to these:

Scotland™ - Roblox

UK | United Kingdom™ - Roblox

I’m still deciding whether or not it’s a good idea. Would people be interested, and would it be sensible? There are always extremists who take things too far, and it ends up becoming volatile.

Would you be interested in this?
  • No
  • Yes
  • Maybe

0 voters

1 Like

I have seen country groups before, so sure

1 Like

I myself am not interested in these type of games, I prefer more fantastical games. But I have noticed a community for them and so, if you want to make a group/game like those then do it.

1 Like

Topic should be in #help-and-feedback:game-design-support

If you’re willing to put in the effort, then yes. But just know that it’s a lot more work than it may seem to run these groups.

1 Like

if you think it would be good and if you work hard on it then yes

1 Like

No, I would not be interested in another country/army group.
Why? because all of them feel like you’re playing the same game but with a new map.

All of the games in this genre have the same principle: Walk around, join the group, attend extremely repetitive, pointless trainings, rank up, get bored, and quit. That is if you actually choose to join the group.

On the other hand, if you choose to not join the group, the game’s principle turns into a walking simulator until you decide to buy game passes.

Besides this genre being monetized beyond belief, these games usually don’t have much going for them other than overpowered abilities obtained through ranks or game passes. (which are usually abused)

Yes, you’re right. I don’t agree with buying ranks or overpriced gamepasses that rob people of their money, but I believe it’s possible to create a country/city group without being generic.