Would my game be violating TOS?

Well would you say this game has aspects that are more violent/suggestive than Breaking Point? If the answer is yes, simply make it 17+. Breaking point is 13+, so aspects that are only slightly worse will just make the game 17+. Would you like me to test some of these aspects to further give an opinion?

1 Like

Its got some demonic undertones, as if you would be in hell. The powerups reflect this (sonetimes) such as connecting 2 people, if one dies both do, and also if you die you just get a black screen. Its supposed to reflect some horror aspects onto it, to .ake the player feel uneasy

1 Like

These would not constitute a game ban, games like

and

have similar demonic themes

Edit: and games like this

:rofl:

Finally, a developer that doesn’t have a suicide mechanic in their game. Lol

2 Likes

What about the death sequence? The afflicted would end with a black screen, but for other players they would just dall over backwards with some mild blood effects

No, this sounds completely and totally reasonable, I see no reason a mod would ban.

Your good to go, good luck!

2 Likes

I know right? So many psychological horror games…

3 Likes

I’m curious, how much blood/gore do you intend to have in the game?

Well, the afflicted would probably get a bullethole in the head or chest, fall over backwards and have a blood splatter. Most of this would just be mild blood splatter you could find on toolbox, i’'m not a psycho

2 Likes

Okay, cool. From what it seems, it should fit in the 13+ category as @DevLazl said already.

2 Likes

THIS ONE REPLY IS SCARING ME SO MUCH. Lol

You can always check here if needed Create Experiences for People 17 and Older on Roblox

1 Like

I dont want to make a 17 plus game, i want to make a 13 plus one

2 Likes

Yea, I know! that’s why i share everything to know about 13+ and older.

Oops! I thought it was 17 plus

2 Likes

Ok, going to be honest, im cobsidering cancelling the game. I’m super paranoid right now and so afraid of getting banned. Can you offer, like, any reassurance?

As long as you follow the rules, the chances of you getting moderated are low. If it does happen to you, you can always try appealing it.

Remember that the big reason why similar games get moderated is because they allow players to commit suicide.

1 Like

Honestly the game is fine, if you making it like breaking point, with a gun instead like @Crazedbrick1 said if you follow the rules you be fine. only thing you should worry about is loot boxes, which is against TOS. reason why that’s what 17+ for, because some countrys dont want gambling. and if you still worried just put the game in a group and make a groupholder account like every other developers do.

Hey, just wanted to tell you. VOID IS MY GAME!!! THATS MINE!!! I MADE THAT!!!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.