Would something like this be allowed as a experience in Roblox (Sims-Like Experience)

Hi, I Wanted to Get Feedback to see if the idea that i have would be posible in Roblox

My Idea is Basicly to Make A Sims-Like Experience in Roblox, It Would be Single-Player, You Would be Able to Have a Family or a Love Interest with NPC’s , etc…

I Would Like to Have a System For Being Pregnant and Having Baby’s like the interaction WooHoo or Try For a Baby in The Sims

It Would Look Something Like This
ConceptSimsLikeWoohooInteraction
As You Can See In This Concept The Bed Mesh Just Deforms and The Character When This Interaction Happens will Go Next To The Bed And Disappear and This Animation Would Play

As In The Part Of That Your Characters Can Have Love Interests With NPCs

There Would Be Romantic Interactions Between The Player-Made Characters And The NPCs like Kissing and Weddings, Dates And Honeymoons

BUT ALL OF THIS WOULD BE SINGLEPLAYER

so is this idea possible or maybe possible in the future when the 17+ age guideline comes out

Why are there ghosts in the bed.

Anyway, no this would not be allowed.

2 Likes

Any mentions or references to anything remotely sexual is prohibited I believe.

But this actually made me laugh lol, silly ahh animation.

8 Likes

Hilarious… From what i’ve read, any sort of romance in Roblox is strictly prohibited, you would most likely get banned with… that… Maybe an alternative is to perhaps have babies come from adoption?

1 Like

There’s nothing I can think of, I can only think “this game will be banned quickly, it involves sexual interactions.” unless you just want to recreate a sims-like experience as a sort of inspiration, and not a copy. Then you can improvise

Yeah just swap it out for something more kid friendly - if you have a mommy sim and a daddy sim who loe each other very much then a baby is delivered by a stork or something…

4 Likes

I never thought of that i guess that it would be like in the Sims 1 type of having kids ( in the Sims 1 if two characters had enough romantic relationships a pop up would appear about having a baby) thank you and also if i am not wrong this would be possible because it would be a single-player experience and there would be no player to player interaction

I’m thinking more like this, maybe even parachute them in?

1 Like

Its pretty obvious what this implies, so I highly doubt roblox would allow this. Just stick to something like storks or adoption?

nope, it would be an instant ban.
pretty sure:

Sexual Content
Roblox does not allow sexual content or activity of any kind. This includes content that depicts, discusses, or suggests:

• Sexual acts
  • Nudity
  • Sexually suggestive avatar clothing items