Would this be considered breaking TOS?

Hi, as stated from the title, i want to mention i have read TOS but would like to hear from the community. Anyways Im in the process of making a horror game based on my culture with a few twists. In this case, i was thinking of a story plot for my game. My first idea for my first chapter in my game, was an animated story when the player joins, that also comes with a warning before the animated story starts.

A popular Folktale in my culture, The Blood Oath, a forbidden curse that would happen, if you consumed your significant other blood, then the two of you will always be together, even in the afterlife.

But let’s say, the story will be animated in roblox studio, and will somewhat have a scene where it will depict suicide, but won’t visually show that, as I plan to do a transition. So, the player can have some sort of idea that it happened in the scene.

Otherwise, if this doesn’t work, what are some suggestions I could do? What are your thoughts?

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure no if the game is over 13+/17+ on the age. guidelines.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.