Hey, I’m thinking of making a torture-experimentation game on roblox. The game will consist on experimenting or torturing zombies to help a research team get a cure for the infection.
We know “torture” games aren’t allowed in Roblox, but it will:
- have a setting for blood and gore, and I will be limiting it
- be age restricted 13+, obviously
- depict zombies, not humans
- mostly consist of experimenting with vaccines, doing tests, etc
- not have any evil torture, but I will try achieving a balance between fun and really sinister stuff
There’s already games that do experimenting with humanoids and such, I’m not applying the “because someone else does it I can do it to” logic, but these games have been on for a long time so I guess Roblox has no problem with them.
I actually started making the game, and this is how the room will look like:
I know, I will be hitting the LIMIT of Roblox, but honestly with the points I listed on top I’m doubting if it’s going to be deleted.
So what’s your thoughts? Should I continue on this game or hop onto other proyects?