Would this game icon give me an ok CTR for sponsoring the game?

Ok so clearly I’m not an artist but this is an icon I’ve come up with for the game (which is essentially just dogfights). What I’m wondering is would this game icon be “good enough” for bidding on sponsors? What would you suggest I improve on in this picture? Should I just hire someone to make the GFX? I basically have no experience with graphic design so I need all the help I can get!

Another question I have is if anyone here has experience with sponsoring, what would you estimate the concurrent player count would be around with a bid of around 5k? I know there’s not a lot of information to make a good estimate but I at least need an idea so I can know how much to bid to keep a steady player count.

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can’t really pre estimate the CTR of an advertisement or an icon. If you could, every game would probably front page.

The best way to try it is to run small amounts on the said icon or advertisement.

Player count is also based on the gameplay of the game, and cannot be estimated without experimentation.

1 Like

Ok thanks, that makes sense. I’ll experiment with maybe R$1000 to see what values I get. The only reason I’m worried about concurrent player count is because at least 2 people are required for the game to function.

It’s just like he said, CTR is impossible to estimate exactly because you can never gauge how people will react to something and people will not usually react consistently. As far as the actual logo goes, I’d suggest making the plane pop out a bit more. When it’s small like it will be in a line of games, it may be hard to tell what it is.

2 Likes