Would this picture get me moderated or banned?

Hi there!

I’m making a political card game, where the decisions you make will effect your gameplay and the balance of power you have. (So lets say you made a bad decision, people will soon rebel against your rule).

If you make too many bad decisions, you are ousted from power. This game was inspired by a game on the google play store called Lapse: A Forgotten Future, and i wanted to lightly follow the ways that people would oust you from power in that game.

But that gave me a problem. i drew all the character portraits for ministers and deaths, but there was one which i am scared might get me moderated if i were to upload it.

Here it is:

5 Likes

There’s a high chance that it’ll be moderated since they would think this would be a bad message towards young kids in Roblox

6 Likes

What I sees that might be the problem must be the gallow rope, I made one once at Roblox, it got moderated and deleted.

This will definitely be moderated because of the rope, you could try removing the rope and it will be fine.

I guess i should remind you that Roblox is sometimes a kid’s first video game,
Exposing a detailed death will not pass thru moderation, and nor this death indication
that is mostly regonized as “suicide”, even if it’s obviously not your intention,

because visuals beat dialogues, considering not everyone will understand the lines or english properly.

5 Likes

I doubt that you will get banned for uploading an image like that (unless you had a pretty bad moderation history), but I can say that the odds of that image being moderated is almost certain, and you’ll get a warning on your account.

1 Like

I think you should remove the rope from the image, even without rope it’s understandable that the character is dead. I doubt you will get moderated for the text since it’s just a peice of text and not an image, but still the text is pretty brutal.

It will get moderated. The rope is certainly the issue.

yea i would be careful i just got warned for making a texture for my sword it had nothing innapropriate in it tho

Maybe replace the Noose with an Axe with a red streak.