Would using the Talent Hub as a Publisher/Investor be considered inappropriate?

I’m a small developer who really enjoys unique, creative experiences. I consider myself pretty decent at the marketing side of things, and have always wondered about the experience of, rather than developing games myself, take on more of a publishing role in assisting games and their marketing efforts.

The way the Talent Hub is laid out doesn’t directly provide any functionality or categorization to the concept of Publishers looking for projects to take on, but I haven’t been able to find anything that expressly implies It’d be frowned upon to use say, making a Job Post, not to specifically hire a creator but to reach out to creators who are looking for a publisher.

Anyone done this before? Anyone know if there’s particular rules pertaining to this?

Important Note: Moderator xMaverickGunnerx removed this post from the Development-Discussion board and directed me to the Support boards. Not sure why, but if you’re wondering why this is here, it’s directly their lack of information provided to me, forcing a blind repost (As it was not said the thread was forbidden, just in the wrong place.)

Generallt speaking you should stick to the right sections, even asking this question when you can already guess the anwser is kind of a no brainer. Players will not only be irritated by posts in the wrong section but it could also become detrimental to your own advertisement if people reconise you posting things in the wrong places and trying to get away with it.

Hope this simplifies it for you, but you absoloutly need tk stick to the right sections expecially if you try to work marketing aspecs.

I have no idea what you are talking about. We’re talking about the Roblox Talent Hub, not ‘sections’ of the forum?..

Sorry was extremely tired when reading that, Id say make a suggestion to the devs and keeo an eye out for upcoming devs on there and forums and ask if they have a poaition available for marketing, other than that id say go through games with about 50-100 players and evaluate them and see if they got a discord linked to their group.

The problem is theres not really a section for peolple looking to work for other peoplr and probably wont be as it will be flooded by half baked random kids who want to try thier hand at making somthing.

I will ad though alot of smaller games are run off of volounteers and progress from there, it might help to learn an aspect of developing games to help get yoy in on projects.

Simply not true tho, the hiring scene for games is pretty poppin’ these days.