Would You Click On This?

Hi! This Is My First Topic On Forums And I’d Like To Get Some Feedback On This GFX(Made by reset12451) Its For An AD For My Space Group!

Here is it in rectangle form

Edit:This is just a box version of it will get resized and made into a banner sorry for the confusion here is the groups link if you wanna join:https://www.roblox.com/groups/7417601/SpaceZ-studio#!/about

11 Likes

Yes I kinda did so I could see what it looked like I think its nice good job :+1:

3 Likes

I might as I don’t know a whole lot about what it is. I can tell it’s about space from the name but that’s about it. I’m not sure whether I’d click it since the square ads are at the bottom of the screen (I think) and the only time I pay attention to the ads at the bottom of the screen is when I’m spamming refresh to find a funny ad :stuck_out_tongue:

Also for anyone who doesn’t want to download the image:
E6EC7B29-64BB-4151-B869-DF6D6660D513

Maybe put a watermark so people don’t steal it and claim it as their own?

Edit: If you put a watermark and would like me to remove the unwatermarked version from this post, feel free to let me know!

3 Likes

The AD Isn’t Gonna Be Square Thats Just How I Put It

Could you drag the screenshot into the post instead of a link? It is prompting me to download something.

Fixed it Sorry For The Inconvenience

Cool GFX but maybe add some stars on it image (an example)

1 Like

Sure, because i really like Space things! :+1:

I would click on it. But, you may have to resize/crop it, because banner ads normally get seen and noticed a lot more.

I actually would click on that ad! But there are some problems finding ads like that. What I mean is, those type ads are always on the bottom of ROBLOX’s pages. Just a quick tip, skyscrapper & rectangle ads are the best type sizes and best type ads to get more players to see and notice your game more better! But anyhow, I would LOVE to see your game & would defiantly click it!

1 Like

The graphic looks amazing, I like the pose.

1 Like

here it is resized

1 Like

Here it is resized

I dont find myself clicking on ads that often but this one grabs my attention.

1 Like

I would suggest adding a rocketship in the background.

1 Like

I would click on this!.This seems awesome, good job! :smiley:

1 Like