Would you play a zombie game?

Would you play a zombie game?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

This is way too vague; there’s hundreds of thousands of zombie games, and I can guarantee there aren’t two games that play exactly the same.

Is it story based? Is it round based? Is it survival? Is there PVP?

Your question is way too vague for a Yes or No response.

5 Likes

Personally i rather quite like open world zombie themed survival games, and wave based shooters are fun too. By that, I mean games like Project Lazarus: Zombies. It depends on what you’re trying to create!

3 Likes

Zombie games can vary greatly: the fun and playability of one is based entirely on the game design choices that go into it

3 Likes

It will be Round based and survival. Maybe PVP in the future. We don’t know much because we are still developing it so I had to be vague

1 Like

This really depends on how well developed and designed this game is. A broad question like this won’t really help you. I prefer Zombie Rush over a game like Zombie Strike because it’s a clean and classic game.

So, sure I would play a zombie game as long as it’s well developed. Just because it’s a Zombie game doesn’t mean I’ll immediately play it, though.

A game has to have a unique concept to have a great concurrent player count, and creating a Zombie game doesn’t mean your game will blow up.

4 Likes

It will most likely be both survival and open world with an end goal and rounds

2 Likes

The question is quite unclear. If the game was good, as in it has a good base, graphics and few bugs, then yes. If the game was bad however, the opposite of what I listed previously, then no.

3 Likes

We are trying to be the best it can be with little bugs and good graphics.

2 Likes

Ok, if you link it I’ll follow it and play it when it’s released.

3 Likes

Link is in original post (under the poll)

2 Likes

Interesting.
If it has good graphics, and some solid gameplay I would be willing to play. Would it be first person, or use the default Roblox view/something else?

Now that you have provided a link, I’ll make sure to take a look at it as well.

1 Like

Depends how fun is the zombie game for me. If it’s ESCAPE THE ZOMBIES!!! I would not like that. If it’s a PVP game trying to survive the zombies, i would like that.

But still, my best guess. Is that when you make a zombie game, try to make a unique one. Play some zombie games on roblox. And then try to come up with a idea that’s unique enough for the game.

2 Likes

We are trying our best to make it a unique as possible

1 Like

Good luck for your game! :smile:

I wonder what is it… :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s a zombie game. We don’t know how gameplay is gonna work out yet but it will be original