Would you play my game after seeing this video?

2 Likes

No, not really

(I’m not really into classic-looking games [personal opinion])

I think the first clip takes too long it get to the point. Perhaps speed it up just a bit at the beginning? (also your cursor is visible, maybe cut that out)

I didn’t like the flickering colors of the parts while they burned. It was kinda distracting. also is there a reason why they do that?

Also, maybe use a better title? like Committing ARSON on ROBLOX
“Burning Stuff” is great but it could be burning paper or coal. Arson is buildings specifically. It is also more eye-catching because it’s illegal in real life. (kids like the idea of crime)

The second clip, Raven Rock was the best. (not sure why it was outlined in blue at the beginning. ) There was less flickering of the colors (until the second part) and there was more going on. (Explosives!!) (I do feel like explosives should blow things up more. the building remained suspiciously intact for something that got blown up)

The burning of the HQ was kinda cinematic at the beginning. ngl (until it fell into the void (reminds me of eating buildings in hole .io))

I think it would attract a certain type of player, unfortunately, that player is not me. (for right now, at least)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.