Would you play my game?

Hey! I’m working on a soccer (football) game. It’s almost finished, I’m just adding some extra stuff to it to not make it look so plain and boring.

It’s a soccer game called Soccer World!
You play soccer in it. obviously. There is a detailed field, working goalkeepers. A shop where you can buy many different football players, to give you a boost in for example shooting or speed. There will be some pvp modes, like 1v1, 2v2, first goal wins.

At the end of each round a board gui is shown, it contains all the game information, like the goal scorers etc.

There is a gui for starters, like the controls, basic strategies, different tackles.
It’s Manchester United VS Manchester city, as I think those fit the best with my red and blue teams. I have some icons and thumbnails made for the game. It will have a detailed description and even more things to make it stand out before playing!

You will get coins for every pass, assist, goal and win. With those you can buy special abilities, tackles, players and more things which I don’t know what I will add yet.

Also a referee that will come every 2:30 minutes and whistle. Signaling the round is over, just like a real game!

There will be an intermission lobby with a small football field where players can pvp against eachother just for fun, in the meantime they can buy some other stuff. Most importantly, they can vote for different maps!

This is just for now what I plan on adding to my game, and I can almost assure you there will be even more cool stuff. I hope you like it and I would like to know if you would play it/like it.

• I would not, there should be some more features.
  • No, it sounds bad.
  • Yes, but not for a very long time.
  • Yes. Sounds cool!

0 voters

Your idea sounds cool! However, you can’t use the names, kits, badges, etc of the real teams because you didn’t pay to license the content. This would get you in trouble with copyright issues.

Alright, I’ll keep that in mind. Can I still use the jerseys? As they have already been made by Roblox clothing designers and uploaded.

9 Likes

Sounds great, good luck on finishing it up :slight_smile:

1 Like