Would you play this game?

I made a game where you need to destroy things. To complete a stage, you need to destroy all building(Its called parts in-game). You can determine if its breakable or not if It has a hp in it. Before I fully commit to the game, I want to know if you/people will play it. It is only playable in PC

Game Link:

Screen Shots:

This is a test only. If the character design, animation, Ui, and models are bad, I’m sorry. Feedback and ideas would be appreciated!

8 Likes

I think I’d love this game. Personally, I like games where you can destroy things, but sadly, not much of them are on Roblox.
Change the UI and characters a bit and you’d probably have yourself a good game!

2 Likes

I believe that with enough patience and enough resources, you have yourself a quality front-page game! I’m particularly curious on what “Summons” is and what could I summon?

2 Likes

It is for rolling characters. Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Good fun. It would be nice to see the items breaking apart

1 Like

I noticed that when I stood on the locker type things in the enclosure that I did not damage them. perhaps have the damage detection do a vertical as well as the horizontal check

1 Like

I would defiantly play this game! This game looks extremely good! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed it too. It looks like when the animations is playing, The hammer is not touching the ground.

1 Like

This idea is overall amazing! I can imagine commentary YouTubers using this as background footage since its one of those games where you play around and have fun. I love it!

1 Like

I think its a pretty cool idea, I feel the UI and make could be a lot better. If it was well put together or had capturing thumbnails or an icon I would probably play it. Good work so far!

1 Like

I would play this. I think you could make the UI look a little nicer, but other than that it looks great! Excited to see where this project goes.

1 Like