Would you wear this shirt?

hello, im cqulix! im looking for some feedback on a shirt i recently made. i really enjoyed making this piece. i want to know what the community would want to see different, and if you would wear this! thanks for any tipsdisplayyellowwhitetop

6 Likes

Amazing work! Is there a link to this Shirt? You should make different colours!

1 Like

i have some pants! they are not the best with this outfit. i van pm you though?

1 Like

Sure, you can post the pants anyways! No need to be ashamed, chances are the pants are amazing as well!

2 Likes

This is a great shirt! I like how you put wrinkles, but here are some things you could improve.

• Add more drop shadow for the collar! I can see that there’s a little bit, but maybe blur a bit more and darken it.
  • The wrinkles look kind of scattered. This can be fixed by looking at a reference, such as this messy one I made.
Guide

With breast shading (breasts are referenced for educational purposes)
Without breast shading (breasts are referenced for educational purposes)

• You could also add some more textures, such as noise and overlays. There are good ones on google and Pinterest.
  • Maybe a graphic on the sweater? That’s just my personal preference though.
    Overall, great shirt! You should post the pants too.
2 Likes

Looks very formal. And i love how the white compliments the yellow great colors you picked out.

1 Like

Thanks! I decided not to add the graphic that was on this shirt but I do have a graphic shirt on my portfolio! Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

:slight_smile: I thought it would be a nice touch!