Wrong Walking Animation ID

Why does my avatar get assigned a wrong walk animation ID? This results in a wrong walk animation of course!
I have no scripts in the “StarterPlayer” directory. Normally the animation with the ID http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id=913402848 should be loaded but instead it contains an ID from an animation I created for a custom character! But I have no scripts that override the default animation!

Does anyone know what could be the reason for this?

1 Like

This has nothing to do with building. I suggest move the topic to Scripting Support and you’ll get better replies.

what do you mean by this animation script?

l=script:WaitForChild’Animations’:clone()
workspace.DescendantAdded:connect(function(v)
if v.Name==‘Animate’ then
local c=l:clone()
c.Parent=v.Parent
v:Destroy()
wait()
c.Disabled=false
end
end)

I have no clue what that Animation Walk ID is supposed to be

Set the animation’s priority to Action, perhaps?

That’s the thing, I don’t want to have custom animations, I just want the default ones. When I start my game in Roblox Studio with my default avatar, it shows the wrong animation ID under workspase.MyAvatarName.Animate.walk.WalkAnim, even though the default Animate script has the correct one (see picture!).
I have decativated all custom scripts and still this happens!

OK I found the problem with a method I call myself “isolation method”. Just deleted everything step by step until the error was no longer there and so I encountered a script in a custom character, which should have been a local script. This script has overwritten the default animation ID. I changed that and now everything works as it should.
Thanks for your effort anyway.