Welcome to the WRTA Main South Update logs! Here we will post information on updates.
Updates released before commercial opening are marked with a BR.
Release Version 1.0 - Game Released 6/28
Completed Webster Square Plaza
Re-done Downtown Corridor
Completed routes 19, 25, and 27.
BR 1.01 - Released 6/22 :
Map received a significant extension to Main + Wayne Street.
Stafford Street has been placed in game and work will begin on extending to Webster Square Plaza.
Scenery is expected to match road progress on 6/27.
Fixed a bug where the bus’s rear left door would fall off.
Fixed an anchoring issue with most buses.
Investigating a bug where the bus’s steering wheel is unresponsive to movement.
Planned release is Sunday June 28th.
1.01.A - Released 6/23
Map has been extended to Young Street and has formally entered Webster Square Plaza.
1.02.A - Released 6/24
Map has been extended to Curtis Pkwy on Main, and Webster Sq Plz on Stafford.
BR 1.13 - Apricot Dr Extension
The Halloween extension to extend Route 19 via Apricot Dr released.
BR 2.0R - Renovating, Innovating, and Re-establishing WRTA
- Fixed a bug where buses would invert a decal on the doors.
- Cleaned up Santander Bank on Main + Pleasant Sts
- Improved Main + Pleasant St Intersection (1yr old)
- Extended Main St 1 block to Mechanic St, added scenery
- Added a new statue at Worcester Common
- Added 3 new temporary stops on Beacon St for route 25 riders.
- Improved Bostonian Fried Tea on Quinsigamond Ave.
- Fixed a bug where the interior no. of a bus would improperly reflect actual bus number.
- Fixed a bug where the left mirror of buses would not be visible.
- Fixed a GUI issue where the bus GUI could not be minimized.
- Added & revised a codebook into the bus GUI.
- Fixed a bug where a decal kept inverting on bus no. 8407
- Various Map Optimizations
- Extended Chandler St. on Route 7 to Queen St
- Added scenery on Chandler St.