Ww2 Vehicle Scripter Needed! 10% Profit

Hi there! I am updating my ww2 game to release to my community and hopefully gain more members.

The Team
@bulgee - Builder 《Payment》
@DominusAstra2 - Gameplay Programmer 35%
@Reviewing - Asset Creation 《Payment》
@NorthEternal - GFX 《Commissions》
@VACANT - UI 《Commissions》
@Reviewing - Project Management 5%
@EternalCanadianDev - Project Lead 5%
@VACANT - Vehicle Scripter 20% (Up to 5 months unless you wish to stay for updates)
Back Into Game - 15%
Ads/Sponsorships - 10%
Savings - 10%

About The Job

We are looking for a professional Scripter to join us as vehicle programmer.

Things you will be scripting

• A Plane Chassis
  • A Tank Chassis
  • A Jeep Chassis
  • A Truck Chassis
  • Medical Jeep
  • Half track

Basically everything for the vehicles
The tank will need to be able to shoot. The Half track will have a mounted MG. The medical jeep is just an edited Jeep.

You will start working on the vehicles in 2 weeks. Then we will test them, then if they need fixing that will be done. If not, you keep the assets untill the game is out to avoid any suspicion of scamming.

I am not a scammer. Just clarifying this since some people think otherwise, I have many people who can vouch for me.

Payment

We are paying 20% of version 2 profits. This is negotiable. We are not paying straight robux. Only percentage. If the game does happen to be successful you will receive an additional 20k robux. If the game flops you will receive 15k robux as compensation. Just remember, the higher the quality, the more likely it is the game will succeed.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at EternalCanadianDev#1541

Thanks for reading! :smile:

10% seems pretty low for what you’re asking for. I’ve seen the majority of programmers ask for at least 25%, let alone the complexity of vehicles you’re asking for. Vehicles in general are extremely hard to program realistically, especially air vehicles. Most also expect an upfront payment prior to working. I’d recommend re-considering your offer. Good luck!

1 Like

Please read further into payment, I also added an extra 10%. :smile: Thanks for the feedback.

Just to clarify, upon completion, if the game is received well, you will expect 20k robux. If it isnt received well or the game flops you will receive 15k.

Im part of the crew and im in your group. But i still cant help because in your group im only a enlistee not a developer.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.